Rules, and Guidelines, for the TCPAL Elite Boxing Academy
The following rules, and guidelines set for members of the! TCEBA Head Coach & Staff.
Note: There will be no exceptions to rules, & guidelines.
All Boxers, & participants, will:
- Keep safety as the utmost importance,
- Be motivated.
- Be honest.
- Be responsible for your actions.
- Be a “Team Player.”
- Have long and short term; realistic goals in life and during training.
- Be at practice 10 minutes prior, and have all equipment and ready to go on time.
- Use the proper chain of command if necessary.
- Senior team leader/Team Captain, or appointed person.
- Director/Coach/Assistant Coaches
- The coaches are the only ones who, will give pointers during sparring, unless otherwise directed. Motivating one another during the round robins/bag drill is highly recommended.
- There will be monthly Coaches, and Boxers, meetings to discuss any matters, or ideas you may have; good, or bad.
- When traveling on road trips, athletes will conduct his/her self in a responsible manner, in every situation, at all times.
- When any of these rules, and guidelines are violated, the director, coach, or adult appointed person in charge, will decide the next, or best course of corrective action.
- Every member must have a physical prior to training. A copy will be kept on file.
- Absolutely No! Profanity what so ever- at any time! For any reason.
- Everyone sit when using the restroom. We have ladies in our Academy.
Training times are as follows: 10:00 am, to 11:30 am, 6:30pm to 8:00 & 8:00pm to 9:30.
We will add earlier times as the program grows.