Rules and Guidelines for the TCPAL Elite Boxing Academy
The following rules, and guidelines set for members of the TCPAL EBA, Head Coach & Staff.
Note: There will be no exceptions to rules, & guidelines.
All boxers & participants, will:
- Keep safety as the utmost importance.
- Be motivated.
- Be honest.
- Be responsible for your actions and conduct yourself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times.
- Refrain from using any boxing equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
- Be a Team Player.
- Have long and short term realistic goals in life and during training.
- Be at practice 10 minutes prior to start, have all equipment and be ready to go on time.
- Use the proper chain of command if necessary:
•Senior team leader/Team Captain or appointed person.
- If you bring children and/or guest(s), you are responsible for them. TCPAL does not have a childcare facility!
- The coaches are the only ones who will give pointers during sparring, unless otherwise directed. Motivating one another during the round robins/bag drill is highly recommended.
- There will be a monthly Coaches and Boxers meeting to discuss any matters and/or ideas you may have, good or bad.
- When traveling on road trips, athletes will conduct themselves in a responsible manner in every situation at all times.
- Every member must have a physical prior to training. A copy will be kept on file.
- Absolutely NO profanity whatsoever at any time, for any reason!
- I understand and agree that TCPAL is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
- Everyone will sit when using the restroom, we have ladies in our Academy.
- At the end of practice, ensure that the locker room and gym are clean.
- Training dates are Monday – Thursday and times are as follows:
10:00am to 11:30am
*2:00pm to 3:30pm – times subject to change
4:00pm to 5:30pm
6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Participants will not eat 3 hours prior to practice.
- Boxers will register with USA Boxing.
- When any of these rules and guidelines are violated, the director, coach, or adult appointed person in charge, will decide the next, or best, course of corrective action.