Rules, and Guidelines, for the TCPAL Elite Boxing Academy
The following rules, and guidelines set for members of the! TCEBA Head Coach & Staff.
Note: There will be no exceptions to rules, & guidelines.
All Boxers, & participants, will:
- Keep safety as the utmost importance.
2. Be motivated.
3. Be honest.
4. Be responsible for your actions and conduct yourself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times.
5. Will refrain from using any boxing equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
6. Be a “Team Player”.
7. Have long and short term realistic goals in life and during training.
8. Be at practice 10 minutes prior and have all equipment and be ready to go on time.
9. Use the proper chain of command if necessary.
• Senior team leader/Team Captain or appointed person.
• Director/Coach/Assistant Coaches
10. If you bring children and/or guest(s), you are responsible for them. TCPAL does not have a child care facility!
11. The coaches are the only ones who will give pointers during sparring, unless otherwise directed. Motivating one another during the round robins/bag drill is highly recommended.
12. There will be a monthly Coaches and Boxers meeting to discuss any matters and/or ideas you may have, good or bad.
13. When traveling on road trips, athletes will conduct themselves in a responsible manner, in every situation, at all times.
14. Every member must have a physical prior to training. A copy will be kept on file.
15. Absolutely NO Profanity what-so-ever at any time! For any reason.
16. I understand and agree that TCPAL is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
17. Everyone will sit when using the restroom, we have ladies in our Academy.
18. At the end of practice, ensure that the locker room and gym is clean.
19. Training dates are Monday – Thursday and times are as follows:
10:00am to 11:30am
*2:00pm to 3:30pm – times subject to change
4:00pm to 5:30pm
6:00pm to 7:30pm
20. Will not eat 3 hours prior to practice.
21. Will register with USA Boxing.
22. I agree to comply with all rules imposed by TCPAL regarding the use of the boxing facility and boxing equipment. When any of these rules, and guidelines are violated, the director, coach, or adult appointed person in charge, will decide the next, or best course of corrective action.