We are Open!
- Cost for ages 5yrs. to 17yrs. $110.00 per month.
- Cost for 18yrs. & over $125.00 per month.
- All payments are due, on or before the 1st of each month.
- Every member needs at least two sets of hand wraps, & two mouth peaces. Members can purchase the aforementioned items at the gym.
- We order most of our gear from Title Boxing. Not Big 5, or Sports Authority.
- The Thurston County Police Athletic League/Elite Boxing Academy’s colors are RED, WHITE, BLUE, & BLACK.
- Note: Each member needs to the get a physical, each year while in our academy.
- Furthermore, each member 8 years of age, & over needs to get registered with USA Boxing. This is done on line. Go to www.teamusaboxing.com
How many coaches do we have for training. We have two (2), USA BOXING registered, & certify, coaches.
Training times are as follows:
During the CORONA VIRUS 19; 1st class.
SEPTEMBER 14, 2020.
4:00pm – 5:30pm
6:00pm – 7:30pm
AGES START @ 5years & above.
How many coaches do we have for training?
We have two (2), USA BOXING registered & certified, coaches.
- 8 yrs. to 12 yrs. SILVER GLOVES
- 13 yrs. to 16 yrs. JUNIOR GOLDEN GLOVES
- GOLDEN GLOVES & US CHAMPIONSHIP DIVISION
- 17 yrs. & 18 yrs. SENIOR DIVISION
- 19 yrs. to 40 yrs. SENIOR DIVISION
Yes! We train everyone from Beginners/Sub-Novice, Novice, Open, Elite, up to include; for our young members
- LASTLY, YOUNG MEMBERS FIVE YEARS, TO SEVEN YEARS OF AGE CAN SIGN UP SIX (6), MONTHS.
- MEMBERS EIGHT (8), YEARS & OLDER, 12 MONTH COMMITMENT.
The Thurston County Elite Boxing Academy has enjoyed a long-term collaborative partnership with the Olympia Police Department, the Lacey Police Department and the Thurston County Sheriff‘s Department.
New Offering: Self Defense for Women
- $100 a month for a minimum of 3 months
- 3 month increments
- Training Times: Mon – Thurs
- 10:00am – 11:30am
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- 8:00pm – 9:30pm (late class)
Some of the activities offered at the Thurston County PAL include:
- Law-related educational classes (“Youth Academy”)
- Law enforcement mentoring
- Educational transitional services, GED and college preparation
- Job skills and interview preparation classes for a successful careers
- Life skills classes
- Cognitive, personal and social development groups
- Parent support groups and referral services
- Annual summer teach retreat (a weekend educational summer camp excursion)
- Annual summer boxing camp to learn boxing rules fundamentals, coaching and judging
- Competitive amateur boxing for males and females ages 8 to 32
- Juvenile and adult self-defense classes and the fundamentals of boxing for everyone from age 5 to senior citizens
- First aid